Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$1.99] - [150-200k / hr] - Xephy's Jangerberry Looter - Food Support - Worldhopping - Clever antiban

Xephy

Any way i could pay by phone?

If you were to buy a private script, you could work out other means of payment, but SDN scripts ultimately have to be paid (through paypal) to DreamBot.

There is some sort of a voucher system, but I haven't looked into it at all. Maybe PM one of the developers and see if you can work something out or obtain more useful information.

• 2 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...

Hey, I'd like to get a trial. If I buy the script, I can use if I am not a DB VIP? or I can still use it even tho I am not

Trial has been given. It expires in 24 hours. The trial can be used regardless or your DreamBot status. When you purchase non-vip scripts (this one included), you'll be able to use it without VIP.

VIP only allows access to a few scripts in particular, along with covert mode and unlimited tabs.

Trial has been given. It expires in 24 hours. The trial can be used regardless or your DreamBot status. When you purchase non-vip scripts (this one included), you'll be able to use it without VIP.

VIP only allows access to a few scripts in particular, along with covert mode and unlimited tabs.

Thanks for the explanation. One more question, do I need VIP to use proxies?

Thanks for the explanation. One more question, do I need VIP to use proxies?

Nope, you'll see a drop down menu when opening the client launcher! From there, you'll be able to input your proxy information.

I purchased this script.  How long before I can use it? How do I add it? I keep refreshing the webpage but the option stays at "purchase" and not "add".  I'm new here :/.  Is there an approval wait time after the payment?  Does the scripter have to be online to add the approved script? If you could clear some of my confusion up, that'd be great :>

Archived