Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$1.99] - [150-200k / hr] - Xephy's Jangerberry Looter - Food Support - Worldhopping - Clever antiban

Xephy

11 hours ago, perryt said:

Can i have trial plz

11 hours ago, gaw1337 said:

trial please

will it work naked/no gear?

You should use gear or risk dying, which may produce errors.

Both authed for 24hours

i bought script without testing and now i failed,ring of dueling is member only so it went to bank and of course stuck as no ring.

iso refund i guess...

20 hours ago, gaw1337 said:

i bought script without testing and now i failed,ring of dueling is member only so it went to bank and of course stuck as no ring.

iso refund i guess...

The trial begins the moment I authorize it. It looks like it expired before you got back on. Request a refund and I'll approve it because you didn't use the script.

• 4 weeks later...
    On 10/5/2019 at 1:49 AM, yellowbigboi said:

Hey man do you think i could grab a trial, also whats the ban rates for this script so far?

Authed for 24 hours

Archived