Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Sand Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

2 hours ago, itzleeleex said:

Hello mate what is the xp per hour roughly? Is this best thing to bot combat

thanks 

Hey, I would estimate about 50k total exp/hour. This script is optimal for accounts that don't meet the basic NMZ requirements. My # NMZ is the best method to train combat on high level accounts. I'd say crab scripts are good alternative methods for low and mid level accounts.

Hello, Sand Crabs bot started acting weird after update :))
    I untick the 10k coins option where it will take  you to that other island and i choose some other killing option like (roam the main island or coast, tried them all actually)
    But the bot will still try to take that 10k and will still go to that island.
    EDIT:
    Forgot to say that in overall in really enjoy the script and thanks for all the effort making it.

Keep up the great work!!

Edited by mekeke
    Forgot the best part

19 minutes ago, mekeke said:

Hello, Sand Crabs bot started acting weird after update :))
    I untick the 10k coins option where it will take  you to that other island and i choose some other killing option like (roam the main island or coast, tried them all actually)
    But the bot will still try to take that 10k and will still go to that island.
    EDIT:
    Forgot to say that in overall in really enjoy the script and thanks for all the effort making it.

Keep up the great work!!

Hey, what does it say its current status is in the paint? I'm quite sure it shouldn't try to enable Smart aggro if you haven't enabled the option in the gui. Does the paint display a red or green box next to smart aggro?

9:52:32 PM: [WARN] # Sand Crabs had a problem starting.

9:52:31 PM: [ERROR] java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException :  null  : java.lang.RuntimeException: NoSuchMethodException in org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse void scrollDownUntil(int, org.dreambot.api.utilities.impl.Condition)

3 hours ago, Sirsmokealot9 said:

9:52:32 PM: [WARN] # Sand Crabs had a problem starting.

9:52:31 PM: [ERROR] java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException :  null  : java.lang.RuntimeException: NoSuchMethodException in org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse void scrollDownUntil(int, org.dreambot.api.utilities.impl.Condition)

Hey, could you try updating your Java?

4 minutes ago, pkamigo1 said:

starts and stops straight away at the moment...

Hi, OSRS just updated and DreamBot hasn't been updated to function with the new game update. Please wait patiently until the devs get to fix the client 🙂

• Hashtag changed the title to [DB3] # Sand Crabs [FLAWLESS] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]
    Just now, tommyboy said:

hi i just bought this and every time i start it it just stops for no reason? any help?

Hi, when the scripts stop right after starting, the window that pops up should tell you the reason. Also, could you take a look in the debug console to see if anything is printed there? Other than that I can't really suggest anything else because I don't know the settings you're trying to use the script with. Could I see a screenshot of your gui and game screen, please?