Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Sand Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

6 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, is the box green or red in the paint next to "Smart Aggro" when it's doing this? What does the debug console (CTRL + L) look like at this point?

Yeah, I usually always use "Smart Aggro", it's kind of weird, I can't reproduce this bug regularly, so can't get a picture of the debug console. It's hit or miss though, sometimes it does this sometimes it doesn't.

23 hours ago, jotaro said:

Just caught it doing it again. Here's the screenshot

image.png.110b1d1d14fd83ad841997c98214acee.png

Thanks for the image and info. I can't think of any reason it would deactive it from the top of my head, I'll have to look more into it. Which spot are you using?

• 2 weeks later...
    # Sand Crabs has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v4.31 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Banks some excess items in inventory
    Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
    # Sand Crabs has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v4.31 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Banking withdraw amount fixed
    • Special attack not activated in bank
    Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm also having issues with the smart aggro -- even when it's turned off, it's still trying to use it. Also getting the issue where it tries to use Santiago travel over and over, and it gets stuck since it already used the 10k. :(

Edit:(Maybe an issue with breaks?) I found this in console:

Edit 2: I caught it again messing up with the smart aggro. Went back and forth from crabclaw twice before it was ended.image.thumb.png.8eedefa4b43ef16ec36ec10a3c7ddade.pngediimage.thumb.png.e7f2065d6c59c0bc6ee2eb1f5c5cec64.png

Edited by illmodz

• 2 weeks later...
    On 11/15/2021 at 3:33 AM, controller said:

hello, just wondering what the chances are of getting banned by using this bot?

Hey, I'm afraid that's a hard question to answer. When you bot, you might be banned.

Hi Hashtag,

Can you enable an option to stop bot from going to a safe place during afk breaks? It seems very bot like at the moment and i think its more natural to just leave it where it is.

Thanks

On 11/16/2021 at 2:03 PM, ashk said:

Hi Hashtag,

Can you enable an option to stop bot from going to a safe place during afk breaks? It seems very bot like at the moment and i think its more natural to just leave it where it is.

Thanks

The break could fail to start for up to 20 minutes until the crabs stop attacking you. I believe that would cause some issues, so I'm not the greatest fan of the idea, but I can look into it. Not ETA for this, though.