Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Sand Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

The pre-defined reset tiles are probably easily detected by jagex. I reccomend setting 3+ reset tiles in different directions for each main crab spot, Such as a North reset tile, east and west, for 1 crab spot location,

On 9/3/2021 at 6:55 AM, z10n said:

The pre-defined reset tiles are probably easily detected by jagex. I reccomend setting 3+ reset tiles in different directions for each main crab spot, Such as a North reset tile, east and west, for 1 crab spot location,

You can use the Smart Aggro feature which uses a completely random tile each time.

• 2 weeks later...

i think you need to look into smart agro or the reset walks, there was a recent update. i left my bot on for a couple of hours and when i got back i had 100k coins. when i turned on the bot i had 200k

On 9/18/2021 at 8:17 PM, simbachan5 said:

i think you need to look into smart agro or the reset walks, there was a recent update. i left my bot on for a couple of hours and when i got back i had 100k coins. when i turned on the bot i had 200k

Hey, did you enable Smart Aggro option in the gui settings? Was the box next to "Smart Aggro" green in the paint?

7 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, did you enable Smart Aggro option in the gui settings? Was the box next to "Smart Aggro" green in the paint?

i think the problem was fixed, i used the bot earlier and everything was fine. thanks for the help.

Hi there, first of all just wanted to say, great script for sure. Just wanted to say you should add support for a magic potion (only see an option for divine one) as well as support for picking up darts from the blowpipe, currently if you set the darts as the ammo it tries to go to the bank everytime i start the script.

On 9/20/2021 at 2:00 PM, awhitten1005 said:

Hi there, first of all just wanted to say, great script for sure. Just wanted to say you should add support for a magic potion (only see an option for divine one) as well as support for picking up darts from the blowpipe, currently if you set the darts as the ammo it tries to go to the bank everytime i start the script.

Hey, thanks for the feedback.

I think there's something up with the bot when smart agro is enabled. It's using the santiago travel multiple times after some sort of update a couple days ago

14 hours ago, jotaro said:

I think there's something up with the bot when smart agro is enabled. It's using the santiago travel multiple times after some sort of update a couple days ago

Hey, is the box green or red in the paint next to "Smart Aggro" when it's doing this? What does the debug console (CTRL + L) look like at this point?