Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Sand Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

14 minutes ago, dzljay said:

Bought your script for a day to test it to see if I was going to buy it fully but everytime The bot goes to the aggro tile setting it stops and doesnt go anywhere

Hey, any chance you could send me a screenshot of your game screen when it's stuck? Also, have you tried using it at another spot?

1 minute ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, any chance you could send me a screenshot of your game screen when it's stuck? Also, have you tried using it at another spot?

I tried and it keeps sitting still once done woke up alot during the night to fix 😕

1 minute ago, dzljay said:

I tried and it keeps sitting still once done woke up alot during the night to fix 😕

I'd like to see that screenshot so I could possibly figure out the issue from it.

3 hours ago, Hashtag said:

I'd like to see that screenshot so I could possibly figure out the issue from it.

Update- had to tweak some options in the script, now works great

• 3 weeks later...
    1 hour ago, bootenantdan said:

Started using this and have put 100k in my inventory and even if i enable smart agro once i click start script it doesnt activate?

Hello, smart aggro will only be activated if you're using a location that supports it, and you have already lost the crabs' aggressivity. Where are you using it? Could I see a screenshot of your game screen?

Anti-Ban Improvement, several/multiple paths to reset crab aggro reset aggro using a few different paths for each spot. For example, in one spot, run North 20 tiles, sometimes run East 20 tiles, etc just to add variation to the script.

Edited by z10n

7 hours ago, z10n said:

Anti-Ban Improvement, several/multiple paths to reset crab aggro reset aggro using a few different paths for each spot. For example, in one spot, run North 20 tiles, sometimes run East 20 tiles, etc just to add variation to the script.

Thanks for the suggestion. Have you tried enabling Smart Aggro? The system mimics RuneLite, and will yield in higher experience rates because it doesn't have to run 20 tiles in any direction.

Does the bot use dynamic, variable paths to reset aggro? To avoid detection of running the exact same path every time per tile spot?

Also, why does smart aggro require coins? Shouldnt the bot be able to detect the closest reset aggro tile without coins? Or does it only work on crab claw isle?

And, does the bot work in resizeable mode to reduce bans? Resizeable - Classic or Modern mode?

I think using resizeable looks more human.

Edited by z10n

15 hours ago, z10n said:

Does the bot use dynamic, variable paths to reset aggro? To avoid detection of running the exact same path every time per tile spot?

Also, why does smart aggro require coins? Shouldnt the bot be able to detect the closest reset aggro tile without coins? Or does it only work on crab claw isle?

And, does the bot work in resizeable mode to reduce bans? Resizeable - Classic or Modern mode?

I think using resizeable looks more human.

The script has predefined aggro reset tiles and when using regular reset method it will pick the nearest of them when it's required to reset aggro.

Activating Smart Aggro requires coins, because the system is activated by teleporting far away from your current tile. The only method of teleporting near the crabs on the coast is to travel to the island, hence 10k is required. The script is unable to figure out the closest reset aggro tile without doing this, it's simply not possible.

The script should work in any client layout and any client size.