Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Sand Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

12 hours ago, ashk said:

Hi, 

I am getting this error and sometimes it is stuck when trying to reagro. Here's the error message:

12:38:20 AM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
        at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.checkForComodification(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.next(Unknown Source)
        at E.onLoop(E.java:174)
        at G.onLoop(G.java:61)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Also, i would like to know if I would be allowed to upgrade the script from Sand Crabs to AIO Crabs? Thanks

Hey, I believe this error doesn't affect the script in any way. Would you be able to record a video of it getting stuck trying to reset aggressivity for me? Also, depending on when you bought # Sand Crabs, you might be eligible for a refund if you want to upgrade to # AIO Crabs.

5 hours ago, WRXXXX said:

Mine gets stuck resetting aggro too. I have it set to character tile AFK at the 4 crab spot right east of the bank chest. it seems like its getting stuck cause its clicking on the minimap but where its actually clicking is a bush so the character cant reach the specific tile so the bot doesnt recognize it has reset aggro so it just keeps clicking the bush tile on the minimap. Have witnessed it get stuck several times will try and get screenshots next time it happens.

Hey, I would appreciate it if you could get me a screenshot of your game screen when it's clicking the bush on minimap. For that screenshot, please enable client developer tools (CTRL + D) and from the tools enable Entities > Player Position. This will display the coordinates of your character. With these info I would be able to fix the issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Gets consistently stuck resetting aggro at Crabclaw Caves. This only happens when you start or restart the script when aggro has already dropped. Doesn't happen if there is aggro when starting the script. Only using the most south-western spot as there are most crabs and this happens there. Easily fixable but a bit annoying and it happens every single time.

Edit:

Nvm, now getting stuck in the middle of running the script too. It goes to the corner near the cave exit. But doesn't reach the very most corner tile, stays one tile before it and holds mouse at minimap, gets confused and just freezes.

Edited by finpure

2 hours ago, finpure said:

Gets consistently stuck resetting aggro at Crabclaw Caves. This only happens when you start or restart the script when aggro has already dropped. Doesn't happen if there is aggro when starting the script. Only using the most south-western spot as there are most crabs and this happens there. Easily fixable but a bit annoying and it happens every single time.

Edit:

Nvm, now getting stuck in the middle of running the script too. It goes to the corner near the cave exit. But doesn't reach the very most corner tile, stays one tile before it and holds mouse at minimap, gets confused and just freezes.

Hey, thanks for the report. I'll investigate this issue.

Bot keeps stucking for me. 

21 minutes in and client freezes. Please help me for a fix, thanks

This happened like 5 times today...

Edited by dutchminer

2 hours ago, dutchminer said:

Bot keeps stucking for me. 

21 minutes in and client freezes. Please help me for a fix, thanks

This happened like 5 times today...

Hey, could you pm me more information about the issue, and possibly include a screenshot of your game screen when it's stuck. When does it get stuck? Do you have smart aggro enabled or disabled?

@Hashtag, I would like to make a suggestion. If you could incorporate this, it would be great as it may look more human like. When the crabs lose argo, is it possible for the script to not always immediately go to reargo but instead waste a bit of time just standing there so its more human-like?

Possibly, the way this could be implemented is:

- Track the last time the script provided any sort of input (To track time before runescape logs you out)

- When its time to reargo, it has some random delay mechanisms (immediately to right before OSRS log you out since last input)

Cheers

52 minutes ago, ashk said:

@Hashtag, I would like to make a suggestion. If you could incorporate this, it would be great as it may look more human like. When the crabs lose argo, is it possible for the script to not always immediately go to reargo but instead waste a bit of time just standing there so its more human-like?

Possibly, the way this could be implemented is:

- Track the last time the script provided any sort of input (To track time before runescape logs you out)

- When its time to reargo, it has some random delay mechanisms (immediately to right before OSRS log you out since last input)

Cheers

Hey, thanks for the suggestion. I'll see what I can do 🙂

Just now, choppsmcgee said:

just got stuck trying to type in bank pin in, just was bouncing back and forth from random numbers

Hey, the Bank Pin solver is a client feature, not a feature in the script itself. For this reason, you should report a client bug here https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/forum/13-errors-bugs/. Before you do that though, please make sure you've input the correct bank pin in your client's account manager.

53 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, the Bank Pin solver is a client feature, not a feature in the script itself. For this reason, you should report a client bug here https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/forum/13-errors-bugs/. Before you do that though, please make sure you've input the correct bank pin in your client's account manager.

thank you