Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Sand Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

30 minutes ago, Judor said:

What kind of timeframe do you think you might have releasing the updated version? I am thinking of purchasing. Any recent issues reported?

Hey, I believe I can get the new version out in a week or so. No major issues have been reported recently.

• 2 weeks later...
    On 1/23/2021 at 5:48 PM, Rias Gremory said:

would highly recommend only suicide botting using this script, got 1 account perm banned and my main temp banned wasn't even logged in lol.

great script just needs better anti-detection.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm working on a complete overhaul for this script. Also, had you been using other scripts recently? It's not common to have main banned if you're not botting on it.

9 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Thanks for the feedback. I'm working on a complete overhaul for this script. Also, had you been using other scripts recently? It's not common to have main banned if you're not botting on it.

i was muling "if you call giving my bot like 5m muling lol, nonetheless ill be waiting :)

• 3 weeks later...

this whole damn bot does not work.... doesn't even try to work at all and im super computer inclined and I have tried every option. Worthless product and a severe risk of getting banned I don't have time for product that is shit and doesn't work... i would like a refund or im going viral to all friends and google. thank you.

3 hours ago, BiIlBobBinga said:

this whole damn bot does not work.... doesn't even try to work at all and im super computer inclined and I have tried every option. Worthless product and a severe risk of getting banned I don't have time for product that is shit and doesn't work... i would like a refund or im going viral to all friends and google. thank you.

Saying it doesn't work isn't helpful at all. Instead, try to explain the issues you're having as elaborate as you can so I can give you assistance. If it's not working for you, then very likely it's an issue on your end. Others haven't reported any issues lately and I managed to use the script yesterday.

Because you didn't give me any information on how you tried to start the script, I can't give you more than general instructions on how to use it:

• First of all, this is a sand crabs script, not rock crabs (users very often confuse the two).
    • The script currently supports the following locations: the coast next to charcoal burners and the crabclaw isle.
    • Ensure you've got auto retaliation on.
    • If you've select AFK mode in gui, you need to start the script at a spot where crabs spawn near you.
    • If you selected any of the Roam modes in gui, you need to start the script somewhere near the respective location (coast/isle).

Further questions I have for you, so I can assist you better:

• Are you using melee, ranged or magic?
    • Are you using food and/or potions?
    • What does the script say its current task is?
    • Is the bot moving the mouse somewhere but is unable to click?
    • Do you understand that if you select the AFK option, the bot will not move to attack the crabs?
    • Are there any errors in the debug console (CTRL + L)?

Saying there is a severe risk of getting banned when you haven't even used the script is disrespectful towards me. Actually, your whole message is extremely disrespectful.

Huge update: version 4.0

The script has been completely rewritten with new features, such as smart aggressivity reset, Crabclaw Caves support, Crabclaw Isle banking support, better paint, looting support, and dozens of improvements!

I have also released two new scripts: # Ammonite Crabs and # Swamp Crabs. Be sure to check those out.

This script is part of the # AIO Crabs bundle. You can purchase all crab scripts with a bulk discount!

• Hashtag changed the title to [DB3] # Sand Crabs