Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Sand Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

18 minutes ago, Djbur said:

this thing just drinks all my super strength potions -_- any fix for this?  does fine with super attack.

i figured it out! thx! :) 

57 minutes ago, Djbur said:

i figured it out! thx! :) 

I'm glad you figured it out! What was the reason for it? I know it drinks potions too fast if your skills are too low.

I love this script. just bought it today and i cant thank you enough. Everyone whos thinking of a trial, just buy it lol its well worth the 5$. Thank you once again. I will be looking into more of your scripts!!!!!

9 hours ago, meegadoo said:

I love this script. just bought it today and i cant thank you enough. Everyone whos thinking of a trial, just buy it lol its well worth the 5$. Thank you once again. I will be looking into more of your scripts!!!!!

Thank you for the feedback! I would greatly appreciate it if you took a couple of minutes to review the script on its store page. Thanks!

Hey!  I bought the script 3 days ago and works very well at times. I just have one issue - and its probably on my part, but its often i get disconnected after 20-30 minutes. I dont understand why. It even happens midfight. To counter the problem i sometimes take control and reaggro or attack the sandcrabs myself.  Is this a common problem or am i the only on experiencing this? Note that this just happens sometimes, otherwise the bot works perfectly! The reaggro, banking and eating works as a charm. Very happy with the bot so! :D

Another question, is it safe to use the bot after system updates? 

20 hours ago, asapkast said:

Hey!  I bought the script 3 days ago and works very well at times. I just have one issue - and its probably on my part, but its often i get disconnected after 20-30 minutes. I dont understand why. It even happens midfight. To counter the problem i sometimes take control and reaggro or attack the sandcrabs myself.  Is this a common problem or am i the only on experiencing this? Note that this just happens sometimes, otherwise the bot works perfectly! The reaggro, banking and eating works as a charm. Very happy with the bot so! :D

Another question, is it safe to use the bot after system updates? 

As long as the script operates as it should after an update, then it's okay to use it. I haven't experienced any issues with disconnecting, so it might be caused by your internet connection.

Awesome script. Would be sick if you'd add prayer use/recharge options to it.

I do have a small remark tho, the breaking system keeps trying to logout while in combat. It looks a little weird when I saw it in the first place.

The rest is awesome.

Edited by Rolofhof

UPDATE FROM PREVIOUS COMMENT:

I found out the reason for the disconnects! Whenever i had my mouse inside the client i made it so that the bot could not force move my mouse, which caused me to disconnect! 

Bot works perfectly and its amazing, I recommend everyone to get it