Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Sand Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

1 minute ago, balgobin24 said:

The script has been working fine for the past few weeks but lately I've been having an issue where the bot will keep clicking the mini-map for the spawn location of where I'm standing at. It doesn't notice that I need to re-aggro and it will continue to click on the map.

Glad it's not just me

30 minutes ago, Boo FUry said:

Glad it's not just me

I think the re-spawn location moved or either theres an error with the script. It has no idea where to click..

17 hours ago, Boo FUry said:

Hi Hash,

It's only letting me upload small files, can you work out on the map where i am ?

image.png.e034da035f33d069a42e74e3189cbf3d.png

image.png.8a9ea866cdf254b2bc4cbaa9dc6743da.png

17 hours ago, balgobin24 said:

The script has been working fine for the past few weeks but lately I've been having an issue where the bot will keep clicking the mini-map for the spawn location of where I'm standing at. It doesn't notice that I need to re-aggro and it will continue to click on the map.

I might be wrong, but possibly the re-spawn spot might of moved. 

Thanks for the information both of you. I'm taking a look at the script very shortly.

I tested the script and had no problems with it. However, I attempted to change the code in a way that it wouldn't cause problems on your end. No idea why it works perfect for me. These are the areas that the script supports:

image.png

Hi Hash,

I've reloaded everything and tried to start a fresh. 

Upon starting the script to roam west, the script drinks some of my range pot and eats lobster (so i know its running) but then doesn't move from it's position. 

It's like the script crashes. When i go to debug console, this is the error message i get

• [ERROR]12:37:52: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java:73) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:264) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

image.png

Definitely still have the issue stated above, It seems to get stuck about a tile away from the spot and clicks on mini map repeatedly with no movement which just means more clicking.... Happening in two of the areas you have in the picture above. 

Also on the island i have had a problem with it not resetting correctly , So it just runs back and forth trying to reset... Any help appreciated.

1 hour ago, grant_horn said:

Definitely still have the issue stated above, It seems to get stuck about a tile away from the spot and clicks on mini map repeatedly with no movement which just means more clicking.... Happening in two of the areas you have in the picture above. 

Also on the island i have had a problem with it not resetting correctly , So it just runs back and forth trying to reset... Any help appreciated.

Hi, please record a video of this issue because I can't replicate it.

Okay.... But with all respect there are over 3 people stating the same issue so clearly there is something to it , Also i noticed it took a couple trips to aggro again close to the bank