Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Sand Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

dude make it so this thing doesn't check xp in the skills tab every time a crab spawns, i know its anti ban but it does it after every single crab spawn and looks fucking sketchy

error occoured today and my guy just stands there doing nothing  

• [ERROR]20:55:08: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.dreambot.hashtag.sandcrabs.node.SpecialNode.c(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.AbstractItemContainer.lambda$contains$2(AbstractItemContainer.java:529) at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(Unknown Source) at java.util.Spliterators$ArraySpliterator.tryAdvance(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEachWithCancel(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyIntoWithCancel(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.FindOps$FindOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.findFirst(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.AbstractItemContainer.contains(AbstractItemContainer.java:529) at org.dreambot.hashtag.sandcrabs.node.SpecialNode.accept(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(Unknown Source) at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java:73) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:239) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)   

hey man i just bought this two days ago... it is taking the right stuff out of bank but thats all it does now its just sitting there not moving....

Edited by gdum90

On 1/11/2017 at 8:11 PM, gdum90 said:

hey man i just bought this two days ago... it is taking the right stuff out of bank but thats all it does now its just sitting there not moving....

Do you have Skype so we could talk easier? This seem to be problem that happens to you but not me so I would need to see it myself. Add my Skype if you're interested in helping me get this fixed.

dude look i dont want this script... i shouldnt have to wait to use a script that supposed to work? i paid 5 bucks to use it... its doing nothing all it does is take out the food and pots and sits there at bank and does nothing else. 

dude look i dont want this script... i shouldnt have to wait to use a script that supposed to work? i paid 5 bucks to use it... its doing nothing all it does is take out the food and pots and sits there at bank and does nothing else. 

Well I can't help it if you don't want me to fix it :o As I said that doesn't happen to me and I would need someone who is experiencing these issues to demonstrate the issue so I can understand what is going on.