Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Sand Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

Why does the bot attack the crabs? It should just stay afk with auto reliate on (less botlike).

Good point, I'll modify the behaviour in the next update.

It worked fine for me for a couple hours and now it doesn't do anything.  It tracks the exp but doesn't click or do anything at all and ends up logging out

It worked fine for me for a couple hours and now it doesn't do anything.  It tracks the exp but doesn't click or do anything at all and ends up logging out

Do you do anything differently? Does it log anything in the debug console?

Do you do anything differently? Does it log anything in the debug console?

I may have clicked on the "memory allocated" slide bar in the launcher.  It's at 1024MB now, could that be my problem? The script worked great for a while so I'm thinking I must have caused the problem.

seems to be very inconsistent, I've purchased this but it isn't anywhere near as consistent as say the free rock crab? also it won't eat swordfish.. and doesn't hop like it says. unless I'm doing something wrong hah

seems to be very inconsistent, I've purchased this but it isn't anywhere near as consistent as say the free rock crab? also it won't eat swordfish.. and doesn't hop like it says. unless I'm doing something wrong hah

Can you take a screenshot of the GUI with your settings?