Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Sand Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

okay could u name out the bots that do that cus i just tryd your cooker and it didnt do that, i also own your rock crabs and it doesnt do that. could u please tell me in a meassage if youd like wich of your bots make the mouse go out of the screen

14 minutes ago, simbachan5 said:

okay could u name out the bots that do that cus i just tryd your cooker and it didnt do that, i also own your rock crabs and it doesnt do that. could u please tell me in a meassage if youd like wich of your bots make the mouse go out of the screen

#1NMZ, #1Woodcutting, #1Mining. At least those scripts do it.

On 12/23/2018 at 1:17 AM, Hashtag said:

i just bought mining and wc any chance u could make the fisher make the mouse go out of screen, it would make it look so human like

Hello Hastag

Last year I bought your script. I logged into my account and now it's gone - this happened to all of my purchased scripts.

Do you have any clue why?

On 1/4/2019 at 2:48 PM, taylar8888 said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

No, you can't. And you know the reason.

On 1/5/2019 at 10:16 PM, chowkebab said:

hey i am finding when i use roaming option, the reaggro sometimes does not actually reaggro

not sure if others see same issue

Hey, I'm aware of the reaggroing issues. I'll try to post an update for that soon. You could try roaming other locations, in case that helps.

20 hours ago, Fonkelito said:

image.thumb.png.682182994863bd0d44d01224d1701526.pngHi, I just got banned after using this bot for a few hours. I would like to be refunded... 

I'm sorry to hear about the ban. Unfortunately, DreamBot doesn't see getting banned as a valid reason for a refund.

Hi Hashtag, first time user of this client and your script, so I have two questions:

1. I can't see any overlay at all (exp/hr, information, etc etc etc) - if this is not enabled by default, how do I turn it on? I've tried clearing my cache and restarting the client to no avail.

2. I notice that the script withdraws a full inventory of food (in my case lobsters) - this leaves no room to pick up ammo, and causes the script to click many times trying and failing to pick up the ammo. I'm slightly concerned that this could be obvious bot like behavior...is there a way I can prevent this, or is it a client/scripting issue? 

cheers