Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Sand Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

On 10/5/2020 at 1:23 PM, Fedaxx said:

why is the bot sipping a full super strength and super atk every 2 minutes...??

Your strength and attack levels are low.

When being Crashed The bot should run out of combat or something instead of trying to hop while still standing at the crabs. also would be nice if you could make the script compatible with the break handler. the one 4 spot in the northwest portion of the island doesnt reset aggro correctly. but other than that i havnt had any issues with the bots.

7 hours ago, omg reborn said:

When being Crashed The bot should run out of combat or something instead of trying to hop while still standing at the crabs. also would be nice if you could make the script compatible with the break handler. the one 4 spot in the northwest portion of the island doesnt reset aggro correctly. but other than that i havnt had any issues with the bots.

Hey, thanks for the information. I'll have these fixed in the next version.

Been running pretty smooth and overall happy but like twice now woke up in lumby, and i think it has to done with the breaks etc. the error in console is x:xx:xx AM: [WARN] Failed to logout successfully to start a break, please report this to the developers. Wonder whats going on there,

ps. ootko suomalainen ?

3 hours ago, ogseb said:

Been running pretty smooth and overall happy but like twice now woke up in lumby, and i think it has to done with the breaks etc. the error in console is x:xx:xx AM: [WARN] Failed to logout successfully to start a break, please report this to the developers. Wonder whats going on there,

ps. ootko suomalainen ?

Currently this script doesn't support breaks. For the next version, I'll introduce support for the built-in break handler, as I stated in my previous post.

Oon mä. Terve🙂

hey, the script is great but could you add that when it tries to take a break, to walk away from the sand crabs? right now it's spamming the log out button, while standing in the crab spawning position