Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Sand Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

20 hours ago, LANCER said:

can i get a trial?

11 minutes ago, OneBite said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

Enjoy both of you.

53 minutes ago, JimmyJam said:

Hey Hashtag

Just saw your message so came to try the bot. 

Not sure why but I can't get the bot moving to work, it eats the food okay. 

I took a screenshot of debugging console. Can you advisE? 

DEBUGGER.png

Hey, please send me a screenshot of your game screen and gui settings. Thanks!

22 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Enjoy both of you.

Hey, please send me a screenshot of your game screen and gui settings. Thanks!

Hey Hashtag, tbh I got to your trial late on, when I sent that screenshot of debug, it was working to the extent of recognizing  what shield and weapon I was using, and was eating if I get low, but it would not move and attempt to aggro at the sandcrabs themselves. Not sure how banking was supported either, by the time I went to give it another go to gather you your request my trial had ran out I believe. Not sure what I was doing wrong??

17 hours ago, JimmyJam said:

Hey Hashtag, tbh I got to your trial late on, when I sent that screenshot of debug, it was working to the extent of recognizing  what shield and weapon I was using, and was eating if I get low, but it would not move and attempt to aggro at the sandcrabs themselves. Not sure how banking was supported either, by the time I went to give it another go to gather you your request my trial had ran out I believe. Not sure what I was doing wrong??

Hey, it's hard to know exactly, which is why I'd need those images to know more. I've extended your trial with another 24 hours, in case you'd want to gather that info for me.

9 hours ago, johntutuku said:

After the purchase of this bot can we run it for however long i want. Does the VIP status affect the time and running of this bot?

Yes, there's no limit on how long you can run the script. As VIP you get 10% off the price, are allowed to run unlimited bots simultaneously and get access to covert mode. It's definitely worth it.

2 hours ago, JimmyJam said:

Can I get to test this in the next couple days? I been very inactive apologies, should be fine to test this in a couple days time and want to get something like this going forward, been a busy and hard time. Much appreciated and love