Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Sand Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

13 hours ago, simbachan5 said:

let me know if u get banned i want to know if its safe to bot with this script yet, i think it use to say "this bot will always be up to date" but not anymore!

What do you mean "but not anymore"? If getting banned is what you mean by being "outdated", then you're wrong. This script has received over 3 years attention from me and will continue to do so. Don't say it's not being kept up to date.

1 hour ago, Hashtag said:

What do you mean "but not anymore"? If getting banned is what you mean by being "outdated", then you're wrong. This script has received over 3 years attention from me and will continue to do so. Don't say it's not being kept up to date.

dude im a huge fan, i bought alot of your bots. your the man! i guess this bot just isnt working for just me.

1 hour ago, simbachan5 said:

any chance of you making a fisher? ill be sure to buy it!

Thanks for the suggestion. At the moment I am focusing on something else, and can't take on a new script project. However, perhaps in the future I might make one.

1 hour ago, simbachan5 said:

dude im a huge fan, i bought alot of your bots. your the man! i guess this bot just isnt working for just me.

My apologies, after re-reading your post I realized what you meant.

On 2/11/2020 at 4:09 PM, Hashtag said:

My apologies, after re-reading your post I realized what you meant.

Hey can I get a trial?  Have you heard of many getting banned using this??

19 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Enjoy.

Hey Hashtag

Just saw your message so came to try the bot. 

Not sure why but I can't get the bot moving to work, it eats the food okay. 

I took a screenshot of debugging console. Can you advisE? 

DEBUGGER.png