Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Sand Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

1 hour ago, eleftherios said:

having major issue with the script i loaded it up and it doesnt do anything at all doesnt move doesnt fight nothing

Hey mate, try clearing your jagex cache and restart the client.

If you don't know how to manually clear it - go settings in the client and select fresh start, restart it after you do this.

Also make sure your in game settings are set to default zoom and fixed mode ^^

Following these steps should make it work, good luck!

Well, fuck me lol. Went IRL fishing for about 4 hours, started the bot before, and came back to him standing at sand crabs. He had done this for 4 hours non stop because he was still logged in, and the exp count was at 6.1k. The script's paint said "Task SPECIAL" so I'm not sure if the bot was stuck attempting to do a spec or something? I'm wondering if bot was just stuck attempting to re-aggro?

Anyways, probably should've monitored the first hour or so since it's my first time using the script. This was also using the "Stay at position" option.

10 hours ago, Drunkpimp said:

Well, fuck me lol. Went IRL fishing for about 4 hours, started the bot before, and came back to him standing at sand crabs. He had done this for 4 hours non stop because he was still logged in, and the exp count was at 6.1k. The script's paint said "Task SPECIAL" so I'm not sure if the bot was stuck attempting to do a spec or something? I'm wondering if bot was just stuck attempting to re-aggro?

Anyways, probably should've monitored the first hour or so since it's my first time using the script. This was also using the "Stay at position" option.

Hey, that might be caused by having corrupted cache. Try clearing it by enabling fresh start in client settings and restarting the client.

5 hours ago, BHeard said:

i reacted, can i have a trial!?

3 hours ago, rodtl said:

I reacted, can I have a trial please?

Enjoy both of you.