Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Sand Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

5 hours ago, jbrutes33 said:

Figured out issue. It was gettig stuck on my msb special for some reason. Once I deleted the MSB from the special weapon section everything began running perfectly!

I'm glad it was resolved! I'll have to look into what's wrong with msb spec. Thanks for the information.

there a glitch where it keeps clicking the same dot on the map even though its already there and attack npcs but just keeps clicking it

idk why theres always problems with the script :(

10 hours ago, EatingCereal said:

I just bought this script and it's not working, when will this be fixed?

Hi, I'd be glad to assist you but you're not giving me the info I need to be able to assist you well. What is it doing and what is it not? Is it stuck doing a certain task? Try enabling fresh start in your client settings and restart your client.

4 hours ago, Bilbey12 said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

Enjoy.

1 hour ago, wtflol said:

there a glitch where it keeps clicking the same dot on the map even though its already there and attack npcs but just keeps clicking it

idk why theres always problems with the script :(

Hey, could you record a gif of your game screen when this is happening? It would help me very much, thank you!

@Hashtag Been using this script for months now fine. However, sometimes when i go to re aggro and run back to crab location it misses tile so i just end up sitting there idle out of both crabs range for hours, any idea why this could be happening?

9 hours ago, enigma111 said:

@Hashtag Been using this script for months now fine. However, sometimes when i go to re aggro and run back to crab location it misses tile so i just end up sitting there idle out of both crabs range for hours, any idea why this could be happening?

Hey, could you take a screenshot of your game screen when this happens? Thanks.