Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Sand Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

On 2/10/2019 at 5:22 PM, Bennyj said:

I don't have a gif for you, but when it goes to re-aggro, it will go the right place to cause a re-aggro, but then stay there indefinitely, and the task will say reagro new 

Thank you for the information.

On 2/11/2019 at 7:28 PM, ToysOsrs said:

I reacted, can I have a trial? =] hopefully get a response even in 2019 lol

Enjoy.

On 2/15/2019 at 12:27 AM, Toasty96 said:

Can I buy this with paypal?

Yes, but not from me directly. You need to purchase a voucher from another user and use it to purchase the script from the store. Try asking in the chatbox or check the marketplace.

14 hours ago, Kennyb21 said:

hey i been used the script for a few weeks but for some reason mine isnt re-agrroing its just staying there

Please try clearing your jagexcache by enabling fresh start in client settings and restarting the client.

18 hours ago, Bennyj said:

@Hashtag is re-aggro on the island fixed now?

Hey, I haven't been able to push the update because I currently don't have an account to access the location. If you, or anyone else is willing to let me use their account for ensuring the update works, I could push the update during this week.