Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Sand Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

8 hours ago, Bennyj said:

Hi Hashtag, first time user of this client and your script, so I have two questions:

1. I can't see any overlay at all (exp/hr, information, etc etc etc) - if this is not enabled by default, how do I turn it on? I've tried clearing my cache and restarting the client to no avail.

2. I notice that the script withdraws a full inventory of food (in my case lobsters) - this leaves no room to pick up ammo, and causes the script to click many times trying and failing to pick up the ammo. I'm slightly concerned that this could be obvious bot like behavior...is there a way I can prevent this, or is it a client/scripting issue? 

cheers 

Hey,

1. Make sure you're starting the client using the DBLauncher.jar file.

2. That's a bug that has to be fixed by me. Thanks for reporting it.

8 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey,

1. Make sure you're starting the client using the DBLauncher.jar file.

2. That's a bug that has to be fixed by me. Thanks for reporting it.

Thanks for getting back so quick! I was starting the client using client.jar, using DBlauncher solved that issue lol.

In regards to the bug, I'll refrain from using the script until you get to fixing that, could you post an update so I know when it's good to go? Cheers again!

@Hashtag please address the ammo pick up issue. I’ve wasted 5k iron knives last night from 78-80 range because they all laid on the floor. It is simply not picking up anything. I’ve deleted cache and did a fresh start already. 

If I manually pick them up by interfering with the mouse, it only wields them. Pick up just simply does NOT happen. 

I also suggest for reaggro to be set a little less detectable. It runs the same paths over and over with exact same coordinates to the altar for west side and to the bank for the east side in the same circle. 

Roamint mode (no banking) also doesn’t do anything for me. No action at all. 

16 hours ago, hondas2kguy said:

@Hashtag please address the ammo pick up issue. I’ve wasted 5k iron knives last night from 78-80 range because they all laid on the floor. It is simply not picking up anything. I’ve deleted cache and did a fresh start already. 

If I manually pick them up by interfering with the mouse, it only wields them. Pick up just simply does NOT happen. 

I also suggest for reaggro to be set a little less detectable. It runs the same paths over and over with exact same coordinates to the altar for west side and to the bank for the east side in the same circle. 

Roamint mode (no banking) also doesn’t do anything for me. No action at all. 

Thanks for the bug report. Please provide me a gif I can watch. Also, please take a screenshot of your gui settings.

2 hours ago, asclebian said:

i just reacted can i get a free trial please?

Enjoy.

1 hour ago, Hashtag said:

Thanks for the bug report. Please provide me a gif I can watch. Also, please take a screenshot of your gui settings.

Enjoy.

@Hashtagthanks for response,

5c383f7c4629c-6B14C7B6-9410-4E66-B43A-10

As you see here in this gif on free roam west / east of bank  after killing a crab it will just walk away from the ammo at all times. 

These are my settings :

5c3840a4113da-C5727DAB-DD60-47AD-99FD-C1

I’ve found it to work ONLY when you use the setting “ stay at this position”, but then the crabs  don’t get up to fight you which renders you <10kxp an hour instead of 40-50k It’s just costing me a lot to lose 10k iron knives every day 😛 

roam an island does not work at all it doesn’t do anything, no walking or fighting. 

On 1/11/2019 at 9:14 AM, hondas2kguy said:

@Hashtagthanks for response,

5c383f7c4629c-6B14C7B6-9410-4E66-B43A-10

As you see here in this gif on free roam west / east of bank  after killing a crab it will just walk away from the ammo at all times. 

These are my settings :

5c3840a4113da-C5727DAB-DD60-47AD-99FD-C1

I’ve found it to work ONLY when you use the setting “ stay at this position”, but then the crabs  don’t get up to fight you which renders you <10kxp an hour instead of 40-50k It’s just costing me a lot to lose 10k iron knives every day 😛 

roam an island does not work at all it doesn’t do anything, no walking or fighting. 

Thank you for the screenshots and gif.

20 hours ago, kimimi said:

I reacted, can I have a trial? :)

Enjoy.