Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Sand Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

On 11/19/2018 at 10:13 PM, Child said:

I reacted, can I have a trial? :)

On 11/20/2018 at 10:06 AM, cocacola123 said:

"I reacted, can I have a trial?"

Enjoy both of you.

On 11/22/2018 at 12:17 AM, tejasv said:

For some reason script doesnt seem to be working properly, charc does not reset.

What do you mean by "charc does not reset"? Do you mean it doesn't reaggro properly? I'll look into that on the weekend.

On 11/22/2018 at 3:51 AM, imAdrove said:

I Reacted, can i have a trial? <3

Enjoy.

hey dude i bought ur bot today and i got no diea on how to use it, it just sits afk after starting doing nothing or roaming the beach without attacking anything. do u ahve a tutorial on how to set it up or a setup file for loading? thanks :)

I just bought this and when i try to click start the script by sand crabs nothing happens, he just stands there. same as if i was playing without client. Can i get some help? what is it i'm doing wrong?

Edited by justforbants

On 11/12/2018 at 1:14 PM, germanguy45 said:

The only time it bugged out on me was in the second island that you got to pay 10k gp. Out of curiosity was your account low level? 

actually it was a high level account cmb lvl 93

14 hours ago, wewfy said:

hey dude i bought ur bot today and i got no diea on how to use it, it just sits afk after starting doing nothing or roaming the beach without attacking anything. do u ahve a tutorial on how to set it up or a setup file for loading? thanks :)

11 hours ago, justforbants said:

I just bought this and when i try to click start the script by sand crabs nothing happens, he just stands there. same as if i was playing without client. Can i get some help? what is it i'm doing wrong?

Hey, you both seem to have the same issue. First of all, make sure you have fresh start enabled in your client settings. Once you've enabled that, restart the client. Then, if you want the bot to stay at one spot, move your character to that spot before starting the script. If you want it to run around, choose the roam option. This should help you get started. Let me know if any other issues arise. Thank you.

i managed to fix it i have to manually attack an npc and then the bot seems to follow up, thanks anyway for the fast response!

loving the script, been running for 4ish hours smoothly

Edited by wewfy