Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Sand Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

Have used this bot for about 20 hours so far (the longest stretch in one go i tried was 6.5 hours) and mostly everything going well.

I have been sitting on a spot with 4 crab spawns and thabt works great ut when I tried one of the most south-eastern spots that has 3 crabs, the bot would get stuck when reaggroing, specifically when it's near the bank chest.

Edited by Brendan2232
    Originally posted about trial, but instead just bought it

scripts bugged. doesnt aggro properly ever since today's update. it will agro but it wont walk enough spaces. meaning that when it returns to spot the crabs still are not resetted and dont attack you. plus it randomly opens world map. 

this is dangerous becuase it doesnt aggro properly anymore so people will think youre an idiot for returning to agro only to find out your crabs are not attacking u automatically because you havent properly aggroed. 

On 7/11/2018 at 5:41 AM, Mas0n said:

When i start the script it wont do anything besides click my special attack. Other than that it wont do anything, under task it just says "roam"

Update: If i set it to roam west it works, if its on roam around island it just stands there.

Thank you for the information, I'll have to check the island.

On 7/10/2018 at 4:37 AM, adrianeiide said:

i reacted, can i have a trial?

On 7/13/2018 at 3:34 PM, tomasrs said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

On 7/14/2018 at 2:12 AM, stouny said:

I reacted, can I have a trial? would really appreciate it. Tyvm in advance!

On 7/15/2018 at 4:26 AM, rdxd said:

reacted could i please get a trial? i didnt rec the first one thank you

On 7/15/2018 at 12:08 PM, TheSaltyAlt said:

On 7/16/2018 at 6:01 AM, judgejoncobb said:

Enjoy.

On 7/16/2018 at 1:56 PM, Brendan2232 said:

Have used this bot for about 20 hours so far (the longest stretch in one go i tried was 6.5 hours) and mostly everything going well.

I have been sitting on a spot with 4 crab spawns and thabt works great ut when I tried one of the most south-eastern spots that has 3 crabs, the bot would get stuck when reaggroing, specifically when it's near the bank chest.

The spot might be bugged, I recommend switching to another spot.

On 7/19/2018 at 8:34 PM, dansmik said:

scripts bugged. doesnt aggro properly ever since today's update. it will agro but it wont walk enough spaces. meaning that when it returns to spot the crabs still are not resetted and dont attack you. plus it randomly opens world map. 

this is dangerous becuase it doesnt aggro properly anymore so people will think youre an idiot for returning to agro only to find out your crabs are not attacking u automatically because you havent properly aggroed. 

The spot might be bugged, I recommend switching to another spot.

@Hashtag i did not get a trial. i came on today and did not have it in my script repository. havent used it once.
    I was at work so what's the point of a 24 hour trial if i'm not around to try it? can you auth the trial for 2-3 hours of use ?

Edited by stouny

5 minutes ago, stouny said:

@Hashtag i did not get a trial. i came on today and did not have it in my script repository. havent used it once.
    I was at work so what's the point of a 24 hour trial if i'm not around to try it? can you auth the trial for 2-3 hours of use ?

Try now, another 24hrs given. 

@Hashtag tyvm. somehow it's not using the pots that i have in my invent. any solutions to this? also. when telling it to roam the island the script won't actually do anything instead it will walk to a fixed position and not move from there ever. maybe i'm doing something wrong but so far i haven't gotten it to work.

Edited by stouny