Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Sand Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

love the script but i just watched it try to reset the aggro and walk to the same spot over and over then back to the crabs, could you possibly edit the distance it runs to reaggro? thank you very much for your work!

It would be extremely helpful if you could add a break feature to your script. DreamBot's break feature is not well-suited for combat-related activities where monsters are constantly attacking you.

You could either add a built-in break option, where it can handle breaks outside of DreamBot's break feature. The bot would move itself to a safe area when it's time to take a break. Or the script could simply detect when the bot wants to log out, and move itself to a safe area away from combat. An easy implementation of the latter could be just to have a message listener look for the log out message. If spotted, it will move itself to a safe area so that DreamBot may successfully log the account off.

Examples of problems with relying on DreamBot client breaks:

- Bot will keep pressing the log out button while still in combat. Because of respawn rate of sand crabs, your bot will keep spamming the log out button to no effect. This may outlast the break duration and your break will be skipped. Or, you will have a whole screen of "You can't log out until 10 seconds after the end of combat." until you finally manage to log yourself out. Very bot-like behavior.

- Bot will die, because the DreamBot break feature overrides the need to eat food. It will keep attempting to log out as you are dying with food in your inventory.

Edited by Prime

It would be extremely helpful if you could add a break feature to your script. DreamBot's break feature is not well-suited for combat-related activities where monsters are constantly attacking you.

You could either add a built-in break option, where it can handle breaks outside of DreamBot's break feature. The bot would move itself to a safe area when it's time to take a break. Or the script could simply detect when the bot wants to log out, and move itself to a safe area away from combat. An easy implementation of the latter could be just to have a message listener look for the log out message. If spotted, it will move itself to a safe area so that DreamBot may successfully log the account off.

Examples of problems with relying on DreamBot client breaks:

- Bot will keep pressing the log out button while still in combat. Because of respawn rate of sand crabs, your bot will keep spamming the log out button to no effect. This may outlast the break duration and your break will be skipped. Or, you will have a whole screen of "You can't log out until 10 seconds after the end of combat." until you finally manage to log yourself out. Very bot-like behavior.

- Bot will die, because the DreamBot break feature overrides the need to eat food. It will keep attempting to log out as you are dying with food in your inventory.

Thank you for the suggestion, I'll look into this at some point.

Does it have an option to drink potion when around custom lvl. or does it drink when the potion is completely worn out :/

IIRC it drinks the potions at a random level.

When on the island with "island roam" option selected, guy just sits there doing nothing. Task says Roam. Nothing new in debug console. 

Try using it at the main land.

i upvoted can i have a trial please

Bro can i have a trial

Enjoy both of you =).

Try using it at the main land.

Still nothing, Debug Console has nothing after script start, some paint options don't show up for me either, like strength or HP. West Roam has been working but that doesn't excuse the other problems.