Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • I can't download the DreamBot client.

nizhitbt

Dear whoever wants to help,

When i click on the link Nezz sent me in a PM, E-mail or at the top of your site, it just takes me to a white screen. Looking forward to using this bot could someone please get back to me as fast as possible.

Kind regards,

Nizhitbt.

Hello,

No longer than two minutes afterwards I had a hunch my adblocker might had something to do with it and that was indeed the problem, just going to leave this here for others if they have the same problem as I did.

Thank you.

• 2 months later...

I had this problem aswell, I cant download it from here (forum area) but at the homepage https://dreambot.org/ it does work!

I did this yesterday, hope it helps.

same i cant either i tried diffrent browsers lol

I had this problem aswell, I cant download it from here (forum area) but at the homepage https://dreambot.org/ it does work!

I did this yesterday, hope it helps.

• 2 weeks later...

This is exactly what worked for me, I wonder if the download on the home page is for some reason more readily cooperative with all systems. I had the dreambot client downloaded and working on my desktop pc, but for my laptop it was giving me the same white screen issue listed above.

Edit: Meant to quote evert230's post lol

• 1 year later...
    • 9 months later...

Archived