Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Rock Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

When using this script at rock crabs east, if I choose smart aggro and the AFK option, once I lose aggro to the rock crabs it just goes inactive and doesn't reset aggro. What can I do to fix this?

994a7fe43c23ee25bda2f803add4dce0.png

30 minutes ago, meatball_mag said:

When using this script at rock crabs east, if I choose smart aggro and the AFK option, once I lose aggro to the rock crabs it just goes inactive and doesn't reset aggro. What can I do to fix this?

994a7fe43c23ee25bda2f803add4dce0.png

Hey, apparently the script is unable to activate smart aggro on its own, I'll have to look into this. However, you can activate it manually by entering the cave to the east, and enter the entrance to Keldagrim. You can then return back to Rellekka east and the paint should display Smart Aggro with a green box (assuming the script has been started previously).

1 hour ago, bradlehwilleh said:

Hey! Is this script still working? I just installed and purchased but it's saying SeeTracker may not have started? What am I doing wrong? haha 

Hey, I believe this warning shouldn't affect the ability of the script to operate properly. Is the warning causing the script not to work for you?

21 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, I believe this warning shouldn't affect the ability of the script to operate properly. Is the warning causing the script not to work for you?

Well, when I press start script it does nothing. I'm trying to run it on a UIM, not using food or banking obviously. Is this not possible? 

Is there a way to get this smart agro fixed? I run into the gave to reset smart agro, but I'm having to do it every 20 mins or so.. Ideally wanted a script that runs longer than 20 mins without needing interaction 😞

1 hour ago, bradlehwilleh said:

Is there a way to get this smart agro fixed? I run into the gave to reset smart agro, but I'm having to do it every 20 mins or so.. Ideally wanted a script that runs longer than 20 mins without needing interaction 😞

Enabling smart aggro option in the gui doesn't activate it instantly. This option tells the script to activate it on its own. However, the location you use the script at and whta your character has unlocked in the game affect the script's ability to activate it. You can always activate it on your own after the script has been started. To activate it, you need to teleport far away or enter the keldagrim caves until the box turns green in the paint.

• Hashtag changed the title to [DB3] # Rock Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]
    • 1 month later...