Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Rock Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

3 hours ago, Bawseee said:

This is the best script. Effectively ran this for 40 hours straight. 

I'm glad you like it! I'd appreciate it if you took a couple of minutes to review the script on its store page:

hey mate, wicked sript so far running it a week on and off got to 60 60 60 have switched to range one mistake i  noticed is easily done when you start range is you may equip wrong arrows for the bow, the script will just keep on trying to attack instead of logging out like when it runs out of arrows, nothing major just hoping i dont get ban because i stupidly went the toilet as it was running crabs come back to like 20 fails to attack.

other than that pretty impressed, maybe could add a customizable world switch if ya feeling ballsy. 

big up soz first post.

Edited by maplesyrup

4 hours ago, maplesyrup said:

hey mate, wicked sript so far running it a week on and off got to 60 60 60 have switched to range one mistake i  noticed is easily done when you start range is you may equip wrong arrows for the bow, the script will just keep on trying to attack instead of logging out like when it runs out of arrows, nothing major just hoping i dont get ban because i stupidly went the toilet as it was running crabs come back to like 20 fails to attack.

other than that pretty impressed, maybe could add a customizable world switch if ya feeling ballsy. 

big up soz first post.

Hey, thanks for the feedback! I'm glad you like the script. I'll see what I can do about that issue with wrong arrows, I never thought that could happen.

4 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, thanks for the feedback! I'm glad you like the script. I'll see what I can do about that issue with wrong arrows, I never thought that could happen.

thanks man gl. :)

So, I was wonderin gif waterbirth island is supported? I tried to run the script there but it does not agro. However it does eat, did I miss something?

11 hours ago, bla123 said:

So, I was wonderin gif waterbirth island is supported? I tried to run the script there but it does not agro. However it does eat, did I miss something?

Hey, Waterbirth island is not currently supported. I have plans to include it in the script soon, though.