Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Rock Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

15 hours ago, LANDONXXFTW said:

This program has been working fine for me until today, when I go to start the script I just get a error. It wont even go into the menu settings to hit start.

Hey, the game updated yesterday. Are you running the latest client version?

Smart aggro doesn't seem to want to start. Always red regardless of if it is checked or not. 

I've tried starting at the rock crabs, starting away from them and having it walk there and it still stays red. Tried both AFK and roaming.

I use fresh start on all clients and covert mode.

Any ideas?

Edited by Guevara
    Added additional information

11 hours ago, ChaosKilla said:

I haven't played much members so I really only know f2p. Does this script have any quest requirements?

Hey, there are no quest requirements for Rock Crabs 🙂

3 hours ago, Guevara said:

Smart aggro doesn't seem to want to start. Always red regardless of if it is checked or not. 

I've tried starting at the rock crabs, starting away from them and having it walk there and it still stays red. Tried both AFK and roaming.

I use fresh start on all clients and covert mode.

Any ideas?

Activating smart aggro is a bit complicated, but you can try enabling it by starting the script, pausing it, teleporting to Varrock, teleporting to Camelot and resuming the script.

2 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Activating smart aggro is a bit complicated, but you can try enabling it by starting the script, pausing it, teleporting to Varrock, teleporting to Camelot and resuming the script.

I will try this shortly and get back to you, Thanks so much for the fast support!

21 hours ago, Hashtag said:

This worked 100%

Thanks so much for the help, have a great day now!