Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Rock Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

Hey awesome script ! I was wondering if a " Hop world when another player is present" is possible to add? That would make this script beyond godlike!

4 hours ago, RsDweeeb said:

Hey awesome script ! I was wondering if a " Hop world when another player is present" is possible to add? That would make this script beyond godlike!

Hey, thanks for the suggestion. Isn't rock crabs quite popular training method, so it's very likely to have others around?

Hey, it is popular I guess but for the past 3-4 days of me using this program and monitoring it. Ive noticed I dont really run into people and if I do, I can easily find another map if I hop worlds. Sometimes no one comes for like 5hrs+

amazing script, got it yesterday and already done a 17 hour session with it flaqwlessly 700k xp+ gained on my botted pure aha

12 hours ago, RsDweeeb said:

Hey, it is popular I guess but for the past 3-4 days of me using this program and monitoring it. Ive noticed I dont really run into people and if I do, I can easily find another map if I hop worlds. Sometimes no one comes for like 5hrs+

Hey, thanks for the information. I'll consider adding an option for world hopping.

11 hours ago, LOL1234561 said:

amazing script, got it yesterday and already done a 17 hour session with it flaqwlessly 700k xp+ gained on my botted pure aha

Hey, thanks for the feedback! I would highly appreciate it if you took a couple of minutes to write a review on the store page: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/store/product/148-1rockcrabs/&tab=reviews

12 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, thanks for the information. I'll consider adding an option for world hopping.

Hey, thanks for the feedback! I would highly appreciate it if you took a couple of minutes to write a review on the store page: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/store/product/148-1rockcrabs/&tab=reviews

done, ive came across 1 bug mate, it happens everytime too as ive tested it while sitting here. the special attack with magic shortbow needs disabling or the bot freezes within 10-15 minutes of running. if i remove "magic shortbow" from special attack it runs flawlessly for hours upon end. not a problem but its a definite bug :)

16 minutes ago, LOL1234561 said:

done, ive came across 1 bug mate, it happens everytime too as ive tested it while sitting here. the special attack with magic shortbow needs disabling or the bot freezes within 10-15 minutes of running. if i remove "magic shortbow" from special attack it runs flawlessly for hours upon end. not a problem but its a definite bug :)

any chance of adding looting for all gems? just to make a little profit etc, thanks in advance

13 hours ago, LOL1234561 said:

Hey, thanks for the information. I'll have to investigate what's up with the MSB special.

12 hours ago, LOL1234561 said:

any chance of adding looting for all gems? just to make a little profit etc, thanks in advance

I'll have to think about this. Would you prefer it bank the gems when inventory is full, or just loot 1 inv of them?

8 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, thanks for the information. I'll have to investigate what's up with the MSB special.

I'll have to think about this. Would you prefer it bank the gems when inventory is full, or just loot 1 inv of them?

would there be anyway to just pick up as many as possible until food runs out. say if it only loots 3 gems this trip or if it looted 28. if thats possible anyway mate, thanks for reply :) 

• Hashtag changed the title to ⭐ # Rock Crabs [94 HOUR PROGGY] [BANKING] [POTIONS] [SPECIAL ATTACKS] [RANGE SUPPORT] ⭐