Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Rock Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

• 2 weeks later...

It's picking up my arrows and putting them back into the slot, but won't move or attack crabs anymore. It's worked perfectly since I bought it, but just today started to stall. I enabled fresh start, restarted the client, deleted the jagex cache, uninstalled and reinstalled OSRS and DB, then re-enabled fresh start again. Still the same issue - any ideas?

8 hours ago, JBuser said:

It's picking up my arrows and putting them back into the slot, but won't move or attack crabs anymore. It's worked perfectly since I bought it, but just today started to stall. I enabled fresh start, restarted the client, deleted the jagex cache, uninstalled and reinstalled OSRS and DB, then re-enabled fresh start again. Still the same issue - any ideas?

Hey, that's odd. Could you record a gif of the issue and send it to me? Or at least a screenshot of your game screen when the script is "stuck". Thanks!

7 hours ago, Aisux said:

Can I get a trial?

Enjoy.

I get this error when clicking run on bot.

• [ERROR]10:06:26: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.dreambot.core.7.0.0.3.0(3.java:112) at org.dreambot.core.7.0.0.3.1(3.java:139) at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.items.Item.getComposite(Item.java:95) at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.items.Item.(Item.java:34) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.equipment.Equipment.all(Equipment.java:75) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.AbstractItemContainer.getNameForSlot(AbstractItemContainer.java:291) at org.dreambot.hashtag.api.Methods.a(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.hashtag.rockcrabs.RockCrabsFrame.a(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.hashtag.rockcrabs.RockCrabsFrame.(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.hashtag.rockcrabs.RockCrabsScript.onStart(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:202) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)