Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Rock Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

On 2/18/2019 at 12:04 AM, greenbottless said:

Hey man, really like your scripts and just wanna say I hope you make an Ammonite crabs ones soon that'll have looting as an option as well. 

Thank your for the suggestion, I can look into that, but not at the moment due to lack of IRL time.

On 2/19/2019 at 6:37 PM, Boldcitymage said:

Works great for me on one laptop on another it gets stuck but overall great script 

Hi, on the another machine, clear your cache by enabling fresh start in your client settings and restart your client.

On 2/20/2019 at 8:41 PM, jesus o g7 said:

You should make it so we can use a cannon with this script for range xp

Thanks for the suggestion.

On 2/21/2019 at 3:04 PM, Boldcitymage said:

Script not working I’m not sure if it’s due to update but it just clicks by the crabs and then nothing else 

Are you still having the same issue? You posted this on Thursday, which is when RS updates. Usually scripts don't work right after the update because the client needs to be updated as well. If you're still having this issue, please clear your cache by enabling fresh start in your client settings and restart your client.

On 2/24/2019 at 6:58 AM, smallpp99 said:

Upvoted would love to try

Enjoy.

On 3/3/2019 at 7:53 PM, MissNikita said:

Gets the job done, but sadly I got banned after using this for one hour, other than that I had no issues.

Hey, I'm sorry to hear about that.

On 3/2/2019 at 2:44 AM, jbrutes33 said:

Just reacted! Could i get a trial pls m8?

Enjoy.