Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • #1 Script users: BOND GIVEAWAY, EVERYONE WINS

Hashtag

PB2mo4Q.png
    Hello dear DreamBot users. I decided to do a bond giveaway for users, who own at least one of my #1 Scripts.

Here are the winners!

Bond: @rowgem, @Tjtheking1, @Ratchet, @mindmaster, @zenterian, @jamal zulfiqa

400k: @kubiczirkonia, @TheHinges

300k: @natradox, @Farquaad, @chuck norris

200k: @tp743, @Mog, @xclonex, @mikser, @nuhnuhnuh, , @chris242242

100k: @bmiller09, @Dust Angels, @Sositax, @rasmus911, @trickshot12, @Sean25, @manu1205, @Lost Fedora, @noosie, @Machiavelli, @BigBoiScrip, @DickedOnDonny, @Thunderdomes, @nercotics, @AlanTheGUy, @kneegrowz, @syllwind, @redmaster16, @user565328, @aimedstrike

Congratulations! To claim your reward, PM me. You have 7 days to redeem your winnings!

How does this giveaway work?
    Out of all users who participated in this giveaway I will choose x amount of users who won the free bonds. The rest of the users will also get a reward of at least 100k OSRS gp. The more of my scripts you own, the more you can win. For example you entered the giveaway with 4 scripts but didn't win a bond, you will then get 400k OSRS gold for free.

How do I enter the giveaway?
    Here are the steps you need to complete in order to participate: (If you try to enter without completing the steps, your apply will be removed until you do!)

If your post was deleted, you didn't complete the steps! You may reply again once you have completed them!

All spam posts and fake entries will be removed. Users who attempt to cheat in this giveaway will be kicked out and will not be able to win anything.

Feel free to ask if you have questions.

Merry Christmas and happy New Year!

Archived