Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Botting on Main

allen dorkic

I would just to start off by saying don't bot on your Main. Make a fresh account and bot on that. I have yet to see any speak of 100% success with any botting method.

Aside from what i just stated, i did indeed bot on my main. I started last year about April, 2015. I believe i used a bot for about 7 hours a day 5 days a week. I went from 1-70 agility, 1-60 woodcutting, 1-70 range. Although the stats are not that impressive, i still managed to bot for about 2 weeks before receiving a 2 day ban. Fast forward about 1 year later, and i botted and again i was botting on my main. This time however, i was only able to bot for about 3 days at 8 hours a night before receiving another ban. The funny thing is though, i only received a 2-day ban. I'm pretty sure it should have been a permanent ban. This leads me to believe that the ban system for Runescape has a time limit for flagged accounts. Meaning, my account would have been permanently banned had i botted again right after the 2-day ban. This is just an assumption though. For the sake of the topic, i would also like to state that i had other bots running as well. I believe i had 3 f2p bots chopping yews about 8 hours a night. Those bots were all banned almost simultaneously and permanently. They did not receive a 2-day ban like my main did. Now, if we look at my main it is straight up O.G. That account has been around since like before people were "trimming armour."  I'm not sure if that had anything to do with the account only receiving a 2-day ban versus permanent though. What are you thoughts?

Do that now and you won't be so lucky... Jagex has cracked down. I lose accounts consistently even with decent/good scripts. Nowadays it is not a good idea at all to bot your main.

Nowadays there are so much more bots than back in the days. Which automatically means Jagex has to perm ban instantly to keep it somewhat controlled.

Just create a new "main" and you will see how fast your new "main" will be banned. :P

Dont think anyone would recommend you to bot on any account you care about. Sooner or later you will be banned. Even if u just bot 30 minutes a day. 

Just create a new "main" and you will see how fast your new "main" will be banned. :P

Dont think anyone would recommend you to bot on any account you care about. Sooner or later you will be banned. Even if u just bot 30 minutes a day. 

i think same lol  

Archived