Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Method(s) for modifying/setting username and password

Dezval

Would it be possible to get some methods to modify/set account usernames and passwords(and pins)?

I think this would open up some doors for scripts that are otherwise difficult to create without a custom login.

Anyone care to chime in? :)

Yeah lets make those things accessible and send myself all the login information! There's a reason that you cant pass the LoginSolver RandomEvent to your custom RandomSolver thus you have to disable the Break random for Example and use that one for your custom LoginSolver.

It is Indeed possible to write this and I can proof by 100% because I got one ;)

If you read closely you would've seen that he only means MODIFY/SETTING the variables, not GETTING.

If they were to remove Getters from the LoginSolver then how is it still going to function... they'd either have to write a new Solver or as it is now write your own if you really want one :vohiyo:

Are you forgetting about Member function visibility?

Yeah lets make those things accessible and send myself all the login information! There's a reason that you cant pass the LoginSolver RandomEvent to your custom RandomSolver thus you have to disable the Break random for Example and use that one for your custom LoginSolver.

It is Indeed possible to write this and I can proof by 100% because I got one ;)

I only said modifying or setting, not getting, as @@Lost Fedora pointed out ;)

If you read closely you would've seen that he only means MODIFY/SETTING the variables, not GETTING.

Exactly :)

Added:

https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/7626-dreambot-v280/

Usage:

getClient().getInstance().getScriptManager().setAccount(“Nickname");

Thank you @@Pandemic !! :D

Archived