Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • NMZ Switch due to combat out of my league

TheLocalMan

I bought this mod and spoke to Roka who informed me that it was out of my level (I'm low level) and would like to switch to a more newbie friendly mod of the same price please!

Thanks

Please use request template posted here

https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/3079-updated-refund-request-template/

1. Script purchased: 

2. Date of purchase:

3. Detailed description of problem: 

​4. Proof of attempted scripter contact (screenshots only):

5. Proof of script issue(s) (screenshot/gif/video):

6. Desired outcome: Problem(s) fixed / Refund / Script swap (from same scripter)

Script purchased: DivineNMZ

Date of purchase: 14/12/2016

3. Detailed description of problem: Out of my league and looking for something for lower levels and non-members.

​Proof of attempted scripter contact (screenshots only): Light was there but I did!

3Wf9asP.jpg

6. Desired outcome: Script swap (from same scripter)

Thanks!

1. Script purchased: 

2. Date of purchase:

3. Detailed description of problem: 

​4. Proof of attempted scripter contact (screenshots only):

6. Desired outcome: Problem(s) fixed / Refund / Script swap (from same scripter)

I was there when we told you that you cant be f2p to do nmz and you need a high combat level, the owner of the script was not there so you did not contact him.

You literally said you're lucky roku is here

I clearly can't use this and made an attempt to ask about it, why be difficult?

I said you're lucky roku was there because he made the al'karid script and you had a question on how that worked, he did not make the NMZ script.

That's not true, I hadn't even downloaded that script until I worked out I couldn't use the NMZ.

Please can I just get my switch? This is stretching out longer than needs be.

Archived