Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hey everyone! :)

ATG

Hey guys! 

Im new to runescape and botting so i really don't know what I'm doing but iv been looking around and found that dreambot is my favourite client so hear i am :D 

So pretty much botting got me into runescape.... i know it sounds nerdy but its true haha... so anyway iv just got a question for you all (experienced botters) here it is:

If i use my main account in the day (Like playing legit etc) then if i put my bot accounts on all night will i get banned? 

also if i trade the money the bot made to my main account will it get banned?

and my final question is what is the best way to make money from botting :D?

Thanks in advanced and i hope you all don't go down too hard on a noob like myself lol

Hey guys! 

Im new to runescape and botting so i really don't know what I'm doing but iv been looking around and found that dreambot is my favourite client so hear i am :D

So pretty much botting got me into runescape.... i know it sounds nerdy but its true haha... so anyway iv just got a question for you all (experienced botters) here it is:

If i use my main account in the day (Like playing legit etc) then if i put my bot accounts on all night will i get banned? 

yes ..chain bans is a possibilty if all on the same ip 

mostly yes..but still using proxy will lower the chance

do your home work and look up the forums the one who knows the best money making method mostly will keep it to himself !

Thanks in advanced and i hope you all don't go down too hard on a noob like myself lol

Hey do you know if dreambot has a built in proxy? I know some clients do

Welcome to DreamBot :)

I hope your experience here is wonderful. 

DreamBot has a build in proxy management system, how ever you need to supply your self with your own SockS5 proxies. 

Have a look in the blackmarket area and you will find some people selling them !

I recomend @@Donald Trump

Enjoy your stay !

i use my main account in the day (Like playing legit etc) then if i put my bot accounts on all night will i get banned? 

Low chance. don't play on your main the same time though.

probably not quick, I've managed to rwt 5b+ before my account gets banned

nd my final question is what is the best way to make money from botting  :D?

nobody will tell you sorry

If i use my main account in the day (Like playing legit etc) then if i put my bot accounts on all night will i get banned?,

1.Only if you get caught

1a) and If they can prove that your main is linked with the bots once you get caught.

-----So don't get caught ^_^

The best way to make money with botting is to find out what everyone else isn't doing. That way you aren't competing with anyone and you have a lower chance of getting banned.

Edit: Oh yeah, welcome to Dreambot.

Archived