Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Anyone on a stack?

Computor

I still don't know what a stack is.

LOL so true...

A stack = steroids...obviously people aren't taking them XD

I didn't even know what a stack was...

Hell if anyone knows.. sounds like a foreign (non-American) term for 'roids.

Whopper, please stop. You literally know nothing. If you don't know the term 'stack' (extremely common term for steroids), then you shouldn't be talking about them at all, let alone arguing about them.

Whopper, please stop. You literally know nothing. If you don't know the term 'stack' (extremely common term for steroids), then you shouldn't be talking about them at all, let alone arguing about them.

Ahh, I really thought you meant stack of plates lol. Thanks for clarifying that 'stack' refers to steroids ;)

A 'stack' is a mix of pre/post workout products that you use. Generally products that complement each other. No idea why u people are so obsessed with steroids...Like does you even gym?

Just to confirm I googled "Stack slang" and the reference wasn't even relatively close to steroids. Generally, when talking about steroids in the United States, one doesn't say stack as that refers to various other things. And I've been around professional ex-NFL athletes, trainers and coaches - never once hearing them say 'stack'. Clearly your version of 'stack' has originated elsewhere, which isn't bad but does explain why no one knows it. Not hating, just clarified for other users who missed your explanation.

Ahh, I really thought you meant stack of plates lol. Thanks for clarifying that 'stack' refers to steroids ;)

I did too and I'm thinking that's impressive if you've maxed out bench with the bar filled with plates, lol.

Just to confirm I googled "Stack slang" and the reference wasn't even relatively close to steroids. Generally, when talking about steroids in the United States, one doesn't say stack as that refers to various other things. And I've been around professional ex-NFL athletes, trainers and coaches - never once hearing them say 'stack'. Clearly your version of 'stack' has originated elsewhere, which isn't bad but does explain why no one knows it. Not hating, just clarified for other users who missed your explanation.

Here's the link in case you don't believe me:

http://www.steroid.com/steroid_cycles.php

Hate to be rude, but you're relentless.

Not being a dick, but I thought I would even the playing field a bit.

0704c06e25.jpg

68c88329ea.png

Though I see why you say Stack referrers to Steroids, but I mean the actual definition of "Stack" is just a combination of pre/post work out supplements, which could include steroids if that is your cup o tea. But personally I do not see a stack as Steroid, as Steroids can be categorized as a supplement, though I would not go as far as saying Stack directly refers to Steroids.

I'll go crawl back in my corner now...

Stack is most definitely not just a steroid reference.

I've heard stacking referenced as any supplement, or as Milo (and Noto) pointed out, a combination of supplements that compliment each other.

Steroids are supplements.

Steroids are stacks.

Every other supplement is also a stack. It's literally just slang for supplements. Which makes sense, because stack is much easier to type and say than supplement.

And please stop resorting to things like "You're an idiot" "You're an ignorant fuck" as it only makes you look bad, and lowers my respect for you and your argument. It's a silly way to argument. If someone disagrees with you, convince them with logic and proof. If that doesn't work, stop arguing. ezpz.

• 3 weeks later...

Why is it there's so many morons on these forums?

No shit you gain muscle quicker, you're bodies recovery time is a lot shorter than someone who's all natural when you're on steroids, but if each individual were to do the same amount of work they'd be about the same size. A steroid user may actually be smaller, since atrophy would set in quicker (since their muscles repair at a faster rate).

You literally proved my point in your last post but you're to dim witted to see it.

weak 

lol ur all a bunch of pussies

Ahh, I really thought you meant stack of plates lol. Thanks for clarifying that 'stack' refers to steroids  ;)

u probably dont even go gym

Archived