Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Help with Filters and Arrays for mining.

Zibele

Hey guys could anyone show me an example of how to go about creating a filter & array for mining rocks,problem i am m having is when I am in the animation of mining and the rock i am mining gets mined by someone else i cant get it to switch automatically to the next available rock.

This is the example of my current function that handles mining :/

public void Mine() {
            if (getLocalPlayer().isStandingStill() && !getLocalPlayer().isAnimating()) {
                Rock = getGameObjects().closest("Rocks");
                if ((Rock.exists() && Rock != null && !getLocalPlayer().isMoving() && Rock.getModelColors() != null)) {

if (Rock.interact("Mine")) {

sleepUntil(() -> !getLocalPlayer().isAnimating(), Calculations.random(2500, 4500));
                    }
                    MouseAnti();
                }

}
        }

Yeah but for that wont i need a filter and array for that to identify while im interacting, if the rock turns empty and then it can switch rocks instead of remaining in the animation of mining a empty rock?

Archived