Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Full VOID and Fighters Torso GOAL

Gh0st

Going to get full void and fighters torso on my new main guys biggrin.png

Got top void piece y/day on 12/8/16

5c2195e5f7abef152361f5f7a5c132fa.png

wew  full melee void 12/8/16 boys   got made/range helm left to get 

a008e57b75f21c0020c8d1cf084dd87f.png

PC Points Needed for FULL VOID (RANGE/MAGE/MELEE)

1250 POINTS

PC Points Gotten

850 POINTS

Well played my friend, not too difficult if you're 75+ combat if you ask me, but preferably 100+.

I still need to finish barrows gloves + void on my own account, too lazy I guess as I want to get 100+ cb then do void.

Well played my friend, not too difficult if you're 75+ combat if you ask me, but preferably 100+.

I still need to finish barrows gloves + void on my own account, too lazy I guess as I want to get 100+ cb then do void.

Good luck man, been doing the same on my main too :D

Mage helm is useless

nice dude! i still need my melle and mage helms myself. i def prefer barb assault tho. i got the torso first. having a good team is key

anyone of yall need to get torso? we can go get it together etc to make it faster. My combats lvl 100 with 75att 93str 71 defence :D

anyone of yall need to get torso? we can go get it together etc to make it faster. My combats lvl 100 with 75att 93str 71 defence :D

Out of luck there my friend, got it back when I was like 23 combat lol.

Archived