Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Botting on a main account

Aphexa

Sorry if this is a common topic.

I've got an account thats about 7 yrs old, with 230 qps 1800 total lvl etc...

I want to bot my cbs to 99 during exam period, ive purchased a NMZ script. How many hrs a day can I bot an expect to be relatively safe. If I get banned its not the end of the world, not overly concerned. I think I have a pretty safe chance of not getting caught, as im using an account that hasnt ever been botted before and I'm in an instanced area alone, but I really don't know.

Thanks

Sorry if this is a common topic.

I've got an account thats about 7 yrs old, with 230 qps 1800 total lvl etc...

I want to bot my cbs to 99 during exam period, ive purchased a NMZ script. How many hrs a day can I bot an expect to be relatively safe. If I get banned its not the end of the world, not overly concerned. I think I have a pretty safe chance of not getting caught, as im using an account that hasnt ever been botted before and I'm in an instanced area alone, but I really don't know.

Thanks

If you want to be safe no more than 6hr a day. You would reach 99 in 20-25 days, 6 hrs a day. I've already got 2 stats to 99, in 4 weeks.

i went 12 hours straight using the nmz script on my pure no ban :)

Yeah, HashTag's nmz script is really good. I have botted many 10hr days before with no ban. 

Just bot realistic times, no more than 6 hours a day, and take breaks every hour and do a quest or something inbetween your breaks. 

even twitch 24/7 streamers have breaks :)

Archived