Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Micro Macro?

Donald Trump

The idea is you add a script that allows you to select another script and pre-fill the GUI according to their names then saves this into the DB Folder. Then when you quickstart there could be another parameter so that you can select this. Ultimately allowing people to use QuickStart with GUI.

Reply and tell us what you think!

Confused? So a feature in dreambot that records what inputs you make and the way you do it into a script then saving this so that he can be used via quickstart.

That's more up to the scripter, like my fighter you can save the whole preset to a file, then for quickstart you'd just do

preset "/home/whatever/preset.txt"

(if my fighter supported quickstart that is :P)

The idea is you add a script that allows you to select another script and pre-fill the GUI according to their names then saves this into the DB Folder. Then when you quickstart there could be another parameter so that you can select this. Ultimately allowing people to use QuickStart with GUI.

Reply and tell us what you think!

Confused? So a feature in dreambot that records what inputs you make and the way you do it into a script then saving this so that he can be used via quickstart.

Dinh is correct, you can already implement quickstart with scripts that have GUIs but it has to be added by the script creator, those code requires 2 onstart methods, 1 normals with the gui settings and 1 with args... 

borrowed this from Nezz's tut island src as an example:

a8cc3fdec1d74d1204a3dabda0c5d669.png

honestly i dont see the need to add this to any sdn scripts because i do not believe anyone is going all out farm a public method and starting up 5-10 bots only takes a few minutes.

if people want this implemented they would as for it in their private script

Archived