Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • What can be done about falling price of RS gold?

jh1n3s

I'm sure I'm not alone with being disgusted with never-ending fall of our hard earned gold's actual value. Its getting to the point where you can't even break even sometimes. Hard to expand with such little gains.

I wish there was more/better in-game money sinks that people would use, such as a 10k entry fee to the dual arena. 

What are you guy's thoughts on this?

Jagged should tax 10% of all RS gold for maintenance. They can sell the gold back to players in the form of bonds, and use the RW money on updates and maintenance.

Also a % GP fee on people using the G.E. 

This will encourage players to do real trading, and discourage people from dumbing thousands of items into the G.E.

Sell your gold on forums, it's harder and can take longer and isn't as safe, it depends on if the safety or the price is more important to you, however I agree that the prices are aweful

Jagex needs to add more Gold sinks

That would only be a temporarly solution.

It would help alot more if they got rid of all the suicide botters over the weekend  ^_^

but i bet alot of you wouldn't like that  :ph34r:

That would only be a temporarly solution.

It would help alot more if they got rid of all the suicide botters over the weekend  ^_^

but i bet alot of you wouldn't like that  :ph34r:

i'd rather stop drinking then

besides, alot of players get banned on sunday :)

Be happy that there even exists a flawed system where you can make money doing basicly nothing.

Yes prices suck, but the only way to solve this is to make more :)

Archived