Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Refund

nuhnuhnuh

1. Script purchased: Gold amulets

2. Date of purchase: December 7th 2016

3. Detailed description of problem: Script really broken. Can't run without baby sitting.

​4. Proof of attempted scripter contact (screenshots only): https://gyazo.com/bc60f1abfaaa97b14a8e20a1e346f72e

5. Proof of script issue(s) (screenshot/gif/video): https://gyazo.com/939473d73048476ce31999d76a09d66e

6. Desired outcome: Problem(s) fixed / Refund / Script swap (from same scripter) refund?

Hello,

I apologize that you are having trouble with the script. I will certainly take a look at fixing it, but might be at least until this weekend, possibly next weekend before I can get around to it. (Quite honestly, it is final's week, and I don't actually get any of the money from script sales, so while I do fix bugs, they often take some time.) 

For your individual case, likely getting a refund would be the best scenario. 

UPDATE: Running test to verify problem

Just finished a 10 minute trial run, and wasn't able to find a way to reproduce this. Could you give some information on what settings you were using? 

My results that I was able to get are below: 

o3ObvtQ.png

Would you be able to help troubleshoot this? I have given you a 1-week trial. Any further information you could provide would be extremely helpful. 

Just a 30minute runtime update: 

9ahOWAx.png

UPDATE: Running test to verify problem

Just finished a 10 minute trial run, and wasn't able to find a way to reproduce this. Could you give some information on what settings you were using? 

My results that I was able to get are below: 

o3ObvtQ.png

Would you be able to help troubleshoot this? I have given you a 1-week trial. Any further information you could provide would be extremely helpful. 

Just a 30minute runtime update: 

9ahOWAx.png

It kept trying to report people and getting stuck, also it keeps spamming public chat with the numbers every so often

What settings do you have? Is the client configured correctly? It doesn't have anywhere the functionality to report someone. 

Archived