Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • proper break system

Prison Break

back in the days I used to set up a break and I could select it or not select it with every account I start up with for botting no hassle

is there a reason we have to create a break for every account + what if you suddenly don't want to take breaks for X scripts you have to remove it? or you could make us choose which break to use for example break 1, break2, no break. seems like a lot of work to me if you have to remove them all times if you don't wanna use breaks unless i'm doing something wrong

kind regards :doge:

Anything more specific? How would you like it to function :o?

for example you go to break system and fill out 1-3 GUI's or whatever you feel like for diff breaks. 

you start script, and where you select your account their should be another bar to select your break you want to use. example break "2". if you don't want to use any breaks just leave it empty. better explained below.. ;)

http://imgur.com/a/JkYlm > the red square should be "breaks" and if you click it the name of the breaks you made show up & you are able to select which break you want to use and and just press start.

if you select nothing = no break.

P.S sorry for bad england

What if you want to do more than one break?

do you mean different breaks for different accounts? you make for example 4 different breaks and select in the red square the break you wish to use for the said account

Account 1 Break 1

Account 2 Break 2

Account 3 break 3 for example.

do you mean different breaks for different accounts? you make for example 4 different breaks and select in the red square the break you wish to use for the said account

No he means more than one break running at the same time

No he means more than one break running at the same time

oh I actually meant to have a set of breaks instead of per account & it would be above the account choosing when you start script that way you could choose the break set you wish to take when starting your bot that way you can bot sometimes with no breaks & you won't have to remove every break you added per account.

seems like it's already in DB3 soo I guess this can be locked lol

Archived