Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Pandemic's Rooftops [$5.99]

Pandemic

You have 24 hours :)

Only slight issue so far is the walking isn't always detected so I went to a more popular/known spot of the varrock rooftop course and then it picked up. Not sure if this is a bug or just takes a while to search path etc.

Edited by Donald Trump

Only slight issue so far is the walking isn't always detected so I went to a more popular/known spot of the varrock rooftop course and then it picked up. Not sure if this is a bug or just takes a while to search path etc.

Where'd you try starting it?

Where'd you try starting it?

I'm at a bank booth in edgeville* right now and it's just sitting there, debug console says nothing too.

EDIT: I gradually ran from edgeville to varrock west bank then it picked up while nearly exiting the bank.

Edited by Donald Trump

I'm at a bank booth in edgeville* right now and it's just sitting there, debug console says nothing too.

EDIT: I gradually ran from edgeville to varrock west bank then it picked up while nearly exiting the bank.

Oops I had the web part commented out, I'll fix and release in a bit.

so my acc i started testing this on was just banned today and stupidly i knew better than to do what i did. but i was ready for bed last night so i figured i would post this bug today after work. The stupid part of it was, i continued to run my acc over night even with the bug...so def my fault lol and i guess it was pretty irresponsible not to notify you ASAP for others too.

Short Description: Clicking the beginning of the course is fairly glitchy i.e., camera is pointing in bad spot alot of times and left click fails often, usually ending up inside the bank

Which Agility Course: Camelot

How to reproduce the problem: does it quite often

Any extra information that may be related: N/A

Update released:

• Will now web walk to the nearest course
    • Will enable run energy

so my acc i started testing this on was just banned today and stupidly i knew better than to do what i did. but i was ready for bed last night so i figured i would post this bug today after work. The stupid part of it was, i continued to run my acc over night even with the bug...so def my fault lol and i guess it was pretty irresponsible not to notify you ASAP for others too.

Ouch, yeah you ideally don't want to run ANY script too long, and especially overnight :X

Was it a 2 day or perm bam?