Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Pandemic's Rooftops [$5.99]

Pandemic

if available still id love to try it, kinda disappointed with #1 but it comes with the territory know what i mean..

ill start on it right away if possible.

if available still id love to try it, kinda disappointed with #1 but it comes with the territory know what i mean..

ill start on it right away if possible.

Sure thing! Either PM me any issues or you can add my Skype: pandemicscripts

Sure thing! Either PM me any issues or you can add my Skype: pandemicscripts

right on, is there any particular course youd like me to test? i can only go as far as fally, but soon to be at Camelot

right on, is there any particular course youd like me to test? i can only go as far as fally, but soon to be at Camelot

Nope, just do whatever course you'd like and report any issues/suggestions to me :)

Short Description: Tries to click obstacle after its already gone through it (only the last few) sometimes twice. EDIT: i just noticed it will do this even after it gets through and clicks to walk to the next one, then clicks the previous while standing in front of the next one. it does quickly correct itself though. Also at the end of course it will SOMETIMES click minimap and go to the middle of the building towards the west (i think its trying to click to the previous obstacle again)

Which Agility Course: Falador

How to reproduce the problem: So far its done it every lap

Any extra information that may be related: My mouse speed is turned up to 5, not sure that would cause it though

works so fast though, minus the slight issue, its getting me max xp/h works pretty human like too, again, minus the previous stated issue lol

Edited by PapaJered

works so fast though, minus the slight issue, its getting me max xp/h works pretty human like too, again, minus the previous stated issue lol

Ah, I knew I was forgetting something :x

I'll have that fixed up really soon, thanks for the report

All fixed, stop the script, go to the script panel and press Refresh All and give it another try :)