Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Pandemic's Rooftops [$5.99]

Pandemic

Ok on a less heated note. I think the script could be improved if there was a feature in which if "You can not reach that" is 'True' then proceed to switch to the next obstacle . The main issue I'm having is it will try to go backwards along a course, and it clicks the previous obstacle again & again which I've noticed and stopped the script. This definitely has to be corrected. Soon as the bot observes "You can not reach that" in the chat dialogue more than once, it can realize that its bugging and switch to the other obstacle in the vicinity. 

Edited by CIeetZ

On 3/11/2022 at 10:38 AM, rosecj2020 said:

never botted on this particular account, acc is 15 years old, bought your script used it for 30 minutes and got banned......

u know 15 year old accounts are worth alot right. Dam I made those mistakes back in the day but im older now. Never bot rare accounts especially on public scripts

Heres where it happens on the Fally course . Been here the last few times and Im starting to monitor it while I run it now. Ill post more pics as I see where it happens on other courses, but I know it happens at varrock and draynor as well.

PandemicBotError1.jpg

Edited by CIeetZ

• 2 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...

yep, 2 hours of total runtime roughly at pollnivneach rooftop course and got banned. 2 day warning, so I gotta stop. I was expecting to get banned, but not this soon, since the script really looked like it was close to human behavior

• 2 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 3 weeks later...