Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Pandemic's Rooftops [$5.99]

Pandemic

• 3 weeks later...

Gave the trial a shot, this script seems great, but highly risky. Example: in seers after it finishes course will move to end of gate at altar and then stand there and move camera around randomly as if it's trying to figure out where the start of the course is located. It will consistently do this every lap at seers. recommend looking into this. If it gets fixed I would consider purchasing.

• 3 weeks later...

the only rooftop i can get to work is varrock, i tried canfis it doesnt work and falador doesnt work it ran from falador to varrock and kept doing varrock rooftops

Short Description: stalled a few times while at Camelot course had to supervise 

Also logged me out at falador course earlier In the day 

Which Agility Course: falador and camelot 

How to reproduce the problem: run the at Camelot rooftop 

Any extra information that may be related:

Back to the scene after 10 years not new by any means, is there any flawless sceipts available? Happy to pay $

1 hour ago, Roflcopper said:

Short Description: stalled a few times while at Camelot course had to supervise 

Also logged me out at falador course earlier In the day 

Which Agility Course: falador and camelot 

How to reproduce the problem: run the at Camelot rooftop 

Back to the scene after 10 years not new by any means, is there any flawless sceipts available? Happy to pay $

Quick fix 

My laptop had sleep mode on after 10 minutes of use, I've since changed it to sleep after 4 hours rofl irl,

Sorry but there's no problems this script works a charm thanks heaps much respect to Pandemic

47 minutes ago, Roflcopper said:

Quick fix 

My laptop had sleep mode on after 10 minutes of use, I've since changed it to sleep after 4 hours rofl irl,

Sorry but there's no problems this script works a charm thanks heaps much respect to Pandemic

script got me banned botted 4 hours today 

• 1 month later...

Short Description: Whenever you fail the course and take damage the bot stops

Which Agility Course: Seers Roof tops

How to reproduce the problem: Do Agility until you fail and take damage, 

• 1 month later...