Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Pandemic's Rooftops [$5.99]

Pandemic

Seems to work great, I did canifis for a while the other day but left the computer and forgot food so I ended up in lumby :(
    Any verification that food indeed works without having to adjust any settings? I have sweets in my invy and nothing else.

thanks for the great script man.

Seems to work great, I did canifis for a while the other day but left the computer and forgot food so I ended up in lumby :(
    Any verification that food indeed works without having to adjust any settings? I have sweets in my invy and nothing else.

thanks for the great script man.

Just tried the script again last night. I had a full invy of lobs and 300 sweets and still died, I fell asleep but it didn't seem like my char ate anything because my xp meter was low and I had only gotten 9 MOG's after leaving the bot on for hours. How do I set it to eat when my character falls?
    Thanks

has this been updated? last time I used this in canafis on my main and got banned because it glitches when it comes to picking up MOGS

cant even get the bot to run canifis course just climbs first obstacle then stands?

Not picking up marks of grace... help please? other then that the script runs awesome!

what course was you running?

just tested on other courses climbs first obstacle then nothing.. can i request a refund and try another script pls?

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Pandemic's Rooftops

ShOthhd.png

This script does rooftops, and that's it.

Features:

• Auto detects what rooftops you're near, and goes to work
    • Auto detects food (if you want) and will eat when necessary (currently no banking support, but if there's demand I'll gladly add it)
    • Uses Camelot teletabs (if your have them in your inventory) for great XP at the Seers course (need to do the hard diary)
    • Supports ALL rooftops (thanks )
    • Picks up all MOGs (marks of grace)

Bug Report:

If you encounter any bug, please copy/paste the format below and post it here:

Enjoy the Script?

If you like the script and would like to help me out, please leave a review in the store. Thanks <3

Proggies:

a112248fa59d67b73519d3b262841672.png

post-67965-0-47133400-1482975849.png

Thanks for viewing my script,

Pandemic

script stalls trying to pick up mogs please fix

• 2 weeks later...

Gets stuck anywhere trying to pick up MoG, also it stands for 45 seconds  to 1 min at the start of Varrock rooftop before finally finding where it needs to go.Slow and suspicious.