Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Where our client stands

Ericthecmh

Haven't seen something like this (where head guys tell status of bot and stuff) in a while. Hopefully you'll continue to keep everyone updated on a regular basis.

If you haven't checked out the Dev blog yet, you should. ;)

We plan to release task related stuff from our meeting minutes every week.

If you haven't checked out the Dev blog yet, you should. ;)

We plan to release task related stuff from our meeting minutes every week.

I don't not so I don't care much for the technical stuff. Just glad to see that the whole of the forum isn't in the dark trying to guess as to what the Dev team is actually doing and how far they've progressed.

It's always annoying being left in the dark not knowing what's going on, so hopefully that won't happen here. :P

I don't not so I don't care much for the technical stuff. Just glad to see that the whole of the forum isn't in the dark trying to guess as to what the Dev team is actually doing and how far they've progressed.

It's always annoying being left in the dark not knowing what's going on, so hopefully that won't happen here. :P

If it ever does feel free to smack one of us in the face with a phallic shaped object. We'd like to keep communication open and flowing between everyone. :)

Haven't seen something like this (where head guys tell status of bot and stuff) in a while. Hopefully you'll continue to keep everyone updated on a regular basis.

Archived