Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Where our client stands

Ericthecmh

Here's another gif of our beautifully accurate interactions <3

https://gfycat.com/JealousCornyBarasinga

oh gnome agility :D nice

No. We're not using a credit system. You'll be paying straight through PayPal most of the time. However, you can receive account credit still (as a gift or refund or something), and apply that to your script purchase.

don't you think there are kids, you dont have access to paypal, would want to purchase scripts too? I guess adding a 07 buyable script system/vip system is a good idea.

don't you think there are kids, you dont have access to paypal, would want to purchase scripts too? I guess adding a 07 buyable script system/vip system is a good idea.

People will be able to purchase money vouchers that they can sell to those kids that dont have paypal

Well even if we used a credit system, how would they get the credit? They'd still have to get it from somewhere.

In our system, they can get a credit voucher from another user, and then buy scripts using that.

Well even if we used a credit system, how would they get the credit? They'd still have to get it from somewhere.

In our system, they can get a credit voucher from another user, and then buy scripts using that.

yes this is what my point was :)

9fbf5db9ee579af209490e470616d828.gif

Another gif of another script. Just a pack buyer/opener. (Gotta work on dat fishing)

Keep in mind mem usage is still being worked on. And don't mind my profit calculator.

8ea6a2e663bdd89298df458ab0049f90.gif

And some inventory interaction with still NPC interaction.

9fbf5db9ee579af209490e470616d828.gif

Another gif of another script. Just a pack buyer/opener. (Gotta work on dat fishing)

Keep in mind mem usage is still being worked on. And don't mind my profit calculator.

8ea6a2e663bdd89298df458ab0049f90.gif

And some inventory interaction with still NPC interaction.

*Drooling*

Archived